Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday

Lotto scams

We Wish to inform you that your email address on
REFERENCE NUMBER: UKNL:255152-03 has been
selected for a total cash prize of £700,000 GBP
(Seven Hundred thousand Great British pounds) and other consolation prizes in the Irish Lottery
Computerized Email random selection, no tickets were sold but all
email addresses were randomly selected to different ticket numbers for
representation and privacy, Please acknowledge the receipt of this email
with the following: 1. Name: 2. Address: 3.Age: 4.Sex:5.Phone: 6.Country: Mr. River Campbel,
Email: roonyjms@hotmail.co.uk
Send all details to only:
Dr. ROONYN JAMES: Congratulations once again.
Yours Sincerely,
(Web-Email Information Manager)

Email I.D Won a Sum payout of $2,000,000 USD in cash credited to You, Verify
this mail by providing your Complete Details, to our Claims Agent.

1.FULL NAMES:_________2.ADDRESS:_________
3.COUNTRY___________5.SEX:________
6.OCCUPATION:________7.TELEPHONE:_______

Regards,
Mr Philipe Johnson.
Email:u.western8@w.cn

Product scams

Hello.

Good day to you.

I am , one of the community Chiefs, a gold mining community called Tarkwah here in the
Republic of Ghana. This community is having a large quantity of gold deposit.

Here are the quality of our product:

Quantity: 550 kilograms available monthly
Quality: 22. karat alluvial Au
Origin: Ghana , West Africa
PRICE :15% Less of world market price

Thus we can provide service to any part of the world.We are capable to offer the quantity
of gold dust and bars required to the Buyer upon their arrival here in Accra Ghana.

Should you be interested, get back to me for our Full Corporate offer.

Best Regards.

Raymond Dogbe

419 scams




Hello I will like to place a quick order with you to my location here in Beirut,Lebanon.Please advice if you can have it shipped to me.In regards to shipping my order,i will advice the best and easy way to have my order shipped to me in-case you might want to have difficulties sending orders to my location.Please also advice if you accept visa or master credit card cause i will be paying with my credit card.Let me know soon so i can place my order right away.

Sincerely

Ted

 




0 comments: