Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday

419 scams

Hello, My Dear Friend,

I am Silva Morrison, a banker working in the Foreign Operations Department of the bank, where I came across a payment file of a dormant account valued at US$34.5million dollars and I took time to study it and found out that the that the depositor who was an oil merchant who died in plane crash 10 years ago along with his family leaving no next kin to claim the fund and no one could never show up for the fund claim and if the fund is not claimed within 90 days from today, the bank management will have to confiscate the fund into the bank's treasury as abandoned/unclaimed fund.

You can visit the BBC webnews link below for your confirmation of the death of the depositor (late Mr. Andreas Schranner) on the weblink below:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/859479.stm

However, I do not intend to work here in the bank all the days of my life as I have vision to establish my own private business and I want you to assist me to transfer this fund to your bank account because it is only a foreigner that can claim the fund deposit successfully since the depositor was a foreigner, if you can agree to give me 50% of the total sum of US$34.5million dollars while you take 50% for yourself, then I will make you the next of kin to the deceased and transfer to your bank account successfully. But you have to guarantee me the security of my 50% share of the fund and help me to come over to your country as soon as the fund is transferred to your bank account successfully.

If you are interested to receive this fund in partnership with me, quickly get in touch with me immediately and you should send me your information as stated below, so that we can proceed with the deal immediately without delay.

(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Your Mailing Address:
(3) Phone, Fax and Mobile#:
(4) Your Occupation:
(5) A copy of your passport or driver's license

I await your urgent reply

Sincerely,

Silva Morrison
E-mail: silmorrison110@skymail.mn

0 comments: