Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday

419 scams

Good Day,

Compliments of the day to you. By way of introduction, I am Ismail Ibrahim Faraj, Head, Operations at National Commercial Bank Libyan .I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I have a business proposal which I believe would be of interest to you. It concerns a deceased client SAIF AL-ARAB GADDAFI, See more here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqLmNtFV6_E   

There is the sum of money he left behind in our Bank: US$ 9,370,000.00 deposited , I alone have the deposit details and they will release the deposit to no one unless I instruct them to do so. I alone know of the existence of this deposit as far as NCB is concerned, the transaction with our deceased customer concluded when I sent the funds.

Since he is dead and i am the bank manager of this branch. The country is upside down. They are destroying many Branch War every were. I want you to work with me so that we will still this money.

Sorry for my bad English and this matter must be between me and you.

I wait your reply.

Thanks,
Ismail Ibrahim Faraj.

Love scams

Hi Dear !
How are you doing today i,hope every thing is fine,? if so thanks be to God almighty who made it so ,My name is FAVOUR and i am a girl. I saw your email address in a forwarded page so I decided to extend my greetings to you.

Right now I can’t really say what prompted my drive to write you, but I do have the mind that you could be a nice person.

I have an interest to meet people from out side my continent to be friends. It is my Believe that there are nice people out there who can appreciate the value of friendship.

Personal I might not be very beautiful physically like most ladies in your country, but I think I have a beautiful mind, and the beauty to hold my own. Which is more valuable to me, and to be your friend even more than that ,but as time goes on we will know better.

I will be very glad if you can contact me thorough my alternative email address, so that i can send you my pictures and tell you more about myself here is my adress(favourgod_2@yahoo.com)
Hoping to talk to you soon ,have a nice day and remain Blessed.
Regards,
FAVOUR.

0 comments: