Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thursday

419 scams

Dear Friend,

I have to thank God this moment for his direction as regards this mission. God want me to complete this mission hence, I got your contact.I know you maybe wondering how I got your contact email.

Actually when I heard from the doctor that my condition has become so critical, I had to reach out to a Christian sister, who assisted me in searching for your contact in order to help me utilize this wealth the way I am going to instruct herein, and even the sister that helped me in this regard doesn't know the purpose for which I intend to contact you. I have prayed about it and it has been revealed to me that you can make judicious use of the resources for its intended purpose.

I am currently sending you this mail from my sick bed in the hospital.My husband earned these funds (10,800,000.00 USD) but he died in a plane crash and left everything behind for me and I will join him soon due to my ill health. Due to my infertility resulting from medical problems I became barren. God has a reason for everything. I would want you to contact my lawyer; he will inform you on what to do.Contact him with the below details:

Barrister Morgan Owen
Email:barr.morganowenlawchambers@9.cn


Ensure to use a greater portion of the funds for its purpose in fulfillment of my last wish.

You are Blessed.

Mrs. Helen Cole 

0 comments: