Monday, August 31, 2026

419 scam

 
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr. Hlatky W. Henry, I represent some good investors as an investment accredited broker. We need a good and viable project that can generate a good ROI(Return On Investment). The period of funding is 20-25 years on a 3% interest rate per annum from the self storage sector. My principal investor can invest on your behalf in a viable project. I feel great to contact you after going through your company profile. If your company welcomes our business proposal, both parties will meet face to face, have a round-table meeting together and after that the investor will visit you to see your project site before putting down his funds. After that a good documentation will be carried out between your company and the investor. We also pay 1.5% commission to brokers, who introduce project owners for finance or other opportunities. For your viable project that needs funding, kindly contact me and send in your project plan and executive summary for review and possible funding.


Best Regards,
Mr. Hlatky W. Henry,
Investment Accredited Broker,
Alder Business Consulting.

0 comments: