Thursday, October 17, 2024

419 scam

 
Greetings to you in the name of God. Please consider this message as divine and accept it with a deep sense of humility.

I'm a 74 years cancer patient currently in the hospital undergoing chemotherapy and life support treatment. I wish to donate my deposited funds to you for investment and charity. Proceeds from any investment you undertake should be used to establish a charity foundation in my name.

The foundation should support and cater to cancer patients globally, not neglecting the motherless, the homeless, the poor, and the elderly.

Your participation in this significant project should be voluntary and solely humanitarian.

My doctors have informed me that I have two months to live. Therefore, I want to disburse most of my fortune to help the needy. If you are interested in my proposal, please kindly send me your details:

Your full name,
Your address,
Your occupation,
Your age/sex,
Your nationality,
Your phone/mobile numbers.

Upon receipt of your details as requested above, I will inform you of the amount, and within one week from the day I receive your details, the funds will be sent to you to execute the project.

Regards,
Mr. Robin Mackness
info.robinmackness@gmail.com

0 comments: