Thursday, July 25, 2024

419 scam

 I am Mrs. Diana Oksana currently in medical treatment. I am married to Dr. Oksana who was killed in an ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/03/26/doctor-kyiv-airstrike-killed-car/ We have been married for eleven years with a son who later died. My husband died after he was shot on his way to duty post by air-bomb strike at the hospital. When my late husband was alive, he deposited the sum of US $14,900,000.00 in a bank in Off-shore, this money is still in the bank.

Recently my doctor told me that I will not last for the next three months because of cancer and what bothers me the most is my stroke. Having known about my condition, I have decided to donate this fund to the church or better yet to an individual who will use this money in the way I will be instructing here. I want a church or an individual who will use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows spreading the word of God and making sure that the house of God is maintained. I made this decision because I have no children who will inherit this money. I was born an orphan and through the help of God I got married to Dr. Oksana.

I do not know when this war is going to come to an end, and my health is not guaranteed. I can relocate to any country where there is peace when this money is secured through your help. My attorney will act as a control, overseeing all aspects of the charities and ensuring all documentation is complete and necessary. I sincerely ask for your help in this humanitarian work. I want the bank to transfer the funds to your bank account so that you use 80% of the funds to help the following people:

1. babies without a mother.
2. widows.
3. people with disabilities.
4. the patience of Cancer.

The 20% of the fund is for you and your family, if you agree to do this humanitarian work. You will promise me that you will not disappoint me when the funds are transferred to your bank account there in your country, and you will also assure me that you will use the 80% of the money for this purpose. Respond to me urgently if you are interested in this transaction as any delay in your response will give me room to look for another reliable person for the same goal, hoping to hear from you. Anyway, just put me in prayers anytime.

May Almighty God bless you.Reply back to: (mrsdianaoksana@gmail.com)
Get back to me for more details
Truly,
Mrs. Diana Oksana

0 comments: