Saturday, June 24, 2023

419 scam

 Dear Friend, Good day ,

 I hope this mail meets you well. I duly apologize if I am interfering
with your privacy if this request is not acceptable to you,

 My name is Aliya kalil, I am a female doctor ,26 year old  from
ukraine,due to the war going on in my country, I am  contacting you to
help me transfer this sum  US$140 Million (One Hundred and Forty
Million United States Dollars )  into your bank account for safty, i
will give you 40% of the sum, this money is belong to my father which
is in the bank, my father passed away with my mother and my two sister
died becuse of bomb that colaps our building with fire,

Is only me that survived becuse i was not in the house as a doctor i
went to work, where we  was bussy treating our pecents in the hospital
that day, that is why i am alive today, so therefore i sick your hand
in helping me for the transer of this money  into your account, it
will fevor us,

Mainwhile i have try and send the money to security bank in african
country called Burkina faso with  the help of my friend working in the
security bank in burkina faso, i just want you to hurry up to
transfered the money in your bank account, i am no more in ukraine, i
run for safty in Burkina faso, i will give you more information when i
hear from you, contact me immediately with my email,
aliyakalil678@gmail.com

Also send your information below.
Your full name ......................
Your country name..........................
Your Occupetion...............
Your Age...............

Best Regards.
Aliya kalil

0 comments: