Tuesday, February 7, 2023

419 scam

 
Hello good friend,

Good day and how are you today? I hope all is well with you and your family? I am using this opportunity to inform you that all outstanding payments held previously and a multimillion-dollar business has been finally concluded with the assistance of another partner from Iceland who financed the transaction to a logical conclusion. Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trustworthiness, you showed during the transaction even though it was the unfinished transfer of funds into your account due to one reason or the other and for my kind gesture. I have left your fund worth $3,750.000 USD} (three Million Seven Hundred Fifty Thousand United States Dollars Only, to show my appreciation for your past assistance I must confess that you are truly a humble and sincere person. However, I will gladly appreciate and be happier wherever I am to hear that you have received transfer. It will be a great honor to me because you deserve it.


Reply to her here: deborahrandy00099@gmail.com
Contact person: Rev Sis Deborah Randy
Email: deborahrandy00099@gmail.com

Therefore you should send her your full Name and telephone number/your correct mailing address where you want him to send fund. This information is what will enable her to deliver the ATM Card or transfer to you. As I have left instructions on your behalf.

Thanks for your past effort and God bless you and your family.

Hoping to hear from you.

Regards,
Mrs. Precious Mpho
Contact person: Rev Sis Deborah Randy
Email: deborahrandy00099@gmail.com

0 comments: