Tuesday, December 20, 2022

419 scam

 Further Communication From Ibrahim Guido Stella Roberto - Lombardy, Italy, Did you receive my message dated 09/12/2022?

Thank you for finding time to this message, without taking much of your time, I am in need of your service.
I have an interest in investing capital projects and want to discuss and share with you more information.

This is my second time contacting you, since I have not heard from you given the importance of my previous message as I made it clear, I decided to reconfirm to know if you did receive my previous email message. Considering that things are gradually coming back to normal after the terrible Pandemic which paralyzed the world activities, I decided to reach you once again, hoping that you will return my message at this time.

Are you still operating on this email Id? I am asking based on my previous message which is yet to be communicated back accordingly.

Can I share further discussion about proposed investment projects offers?

Kindly get back to me as soon as you receive this message for details.

With Sincere Regards,

Ibrahim Guido Stella Roberto - Lombardy, Italy
Contact Address: Aldo De Luca Via Vardano 20042, Lombardy, Italy
Contact on WhatsApp, Telegram or Viber No:0039 351 2394926
Hi, let's chat on BOTIM! You Can Download BOTIM
BOTIM Contact as Ibrahim Roberto Guido  +39351 239 4926
Contact of my SKYPE ID: RobertoGuidoStella

0 comments: