Friday, August 26, 2022

419 scam

 
Good Day in the name of our lord Jesus Christ. I am Mrs. Josie Wilson, a 59 year old widow to late Dr. Nanu Wilson, from Ivory Coast. I am now a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer, and from all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I might not live up to 3 months, according to my doctors. This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. My late husband died last year, and during the period of our marriage we couldn't produce any child. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth; Based on the doctors reports that I might not live up to three months. My late husband family intentions to allow me die in this condition because I do not have a child, that what pushed me to source for a Godly person abroad who will make this claim of 4, Million  Us dollars which we deposited in a security firm here in the Bank. I will give you all the information you will need to make this claim of this fund once I receive a positive response from you and also your assurance that you will not betray this confidence that I am reposing in you. I am doping this because my family are unbelievers and I will not allow them inherit this money for their own selfishness. I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Jesus Christ is a vanity.

Remain blessed.
Your Sick Sister
Mrs. Josie Wilson.

0 comments: