Wednesday, July 27, 2022

419 scam

 Attn:

The CEO, Owner:

May this message meet you well !
I came across your contact just now and I decided to contact you immediately.
Although I sent this message to you through one of my official Government email, but please for security reasons I will not be able to disclose my full identities at this moment, but in future when you have responded with your interest I will be glad to introduce myself fully to you properly.

But for a brief intro, I am a South Africa citizen and I am working with the South African Government in a very TOP position. I head the position of Director General, Contract & Tender Department in the Government.

My contacting you is regarding an Investment project, which I want to handle either in, country. There is certain money (Funds), which I acquired through my Government, and I want to invest this money outside my country, and I have chosen to invest in country. At the moment I am looking for a reliable person in country to work with me as my partner so that we team up to invest this money together.  A reasonable amount is involved and ready for the investment.

Can you respond to this email with your interest so that we can discuss more and we see how we can proceed further on the partnership.

I wait to hear from you. Thanks

My Contact Email address  (dennis-langa@sa-dirco.co.za)

0 comments: