Thursday, June 10, 2021

419 scam

mail: drgaysonc@gmail.com
Telephone: +27837279295
Date: 07 / 06 /2021

Hello


My Name is Dr. Grayson Carson the Chief Operating Officer of Standard Bank =
of South Africa and I am in need of a reliable foreigner to carry out this =
important deal.

An account was opened in my bank by one of my customers in the name of MR. =
THOMAS BAHIA a Dutch National from Germany who made a fixed deposit of $11,=
500,000.00 (Eleven Million, Five hundred Thousand United States Dollars) an=
d never show up again and I later discovered that he died with his entire f=
amily members on a plane crash that occurred in Libya on the 12th of May 20=
10 and below is a link for your view..

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/13/world/middleeast/13libya.html

Now I want to present a foreigner as next of kin to late Thomas so we can m=
ake the claim and you can contact me if you are interested so I can give yo=
u more detailed information about this transaction. For the sharing of the =
money will be shared in the ratio of 50% for me, 40% for you and 10% to cov=
er our expenses after the deal.

Now the total amount to be transferred is $12.2 million because of the inte=
rest the fund has accumulated since 2010.

Please keep this absolutely confidential weather interested or not.

Thanks.
Dr. Grayson Carson
Pvt: drgaysonc@gmail.com

--

0 comments: