Sunday, July 19, 2020

Charity scam


Greetings my dear, My names are Mrs. Camille Ruth Ann Jackson. I'm from Brisbane Australia, I managed a Mining Company before I retired. I've been suffering from throat cancer for a long time, my doctors reported that I will not live in the next two or three months. So I am looking for a reliable individual or an NGO who will entrust my final donation fund worth (€ 6,000000 Euro) for CHARITY PROJECT as it is my heart desire to accomplish this plan, before I depart from life journey.

Let me know if you can carry out this humanitarian duty on my behalf. Once I receive your reply, at my private mailbox (camillejackson530@gmail.com) i will let you know further details about the entire arrangement.

When I receive your reply at my private mailbox ,we will discuss more about the project.


Best Regards,
Ms. Camille Ann Jackson
President,
JAKANN Diamond Trading
Company (DTC)
Email: (camillejackson530@gmail.com)

0 comments: