Saturday, June 20, 2020

419 scam

Hello Dear Friend,

My name is Mr Pascal Yembiline the Branch manager, (ADB) AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK, Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso; I am married with three children. I am writing this letter to ask for your support and co-operation to carry out this business opportunity in my department. After annual audit Last month in my branch I discover documents of a late client (Mr. Andreas Schranner) A German business magnate who made a numbered fixed deposit with this branch valued $30M (Thirty Million United State Dollars,) and I was lucky to have the scan documents of the funds and Gold with me in save position. Please take note; the deceased customer of the bank Mr. Andreas
Schranner is a German business magnate who deals with most Petroleum Corporations here in Africa. He made a fixed deposit of the huge sum of $30 Million US Dollars. And also the deposited Gold one trunk with the purity security and finance company quantity of (950 kg) which worth ($28.5Million US Dollars)


I discovered from his contract employers, the Petroleum Corporation that Mr. Andreas Schranner, died in the plane crash Monday, 31 July 2000, (an air France jet liner) with his entire family and other passengers on board as you can confirm it yourself via the website below for (BBC NEWS:


http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/859479.stm

 Note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me while 60% will be for me then after you confirm this fund into your account i will come over to you country for the sharing of the fund. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interesting.


 Am looking forward hearing from you for more details information
 Thanks with my best regards

Mr Pascal Yembiline

0 comments: