Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Charity scam

 For Charity Work, Dear in Christ, Greetings’ I am Mrs. Julianna Kazighsky, a widow to late Dr. Jean Kazighsky I am 72 years old, from Canada living in Côte d'Ivoire, where my late husband has our farm and cattles,but now am suffering from pancreatic cancer. My condition is really bad and it is quite obvious that i won't live more than six months according to my doctors.I am willing to donate the sum of $2,500,000.00 (Two million five hundred thousand united states dollars) out through you in other to help the poor widows and the less privileged ones in the rural areas and to carry out other charitable works, if you would be able to use these funds for God’s work, kindly get back to me through my privet email at jkazighsky@gmail.com The reason why I am contacting you is because I believe that you are a God fearing someone (child of God) having known my condition I decided to donate this money to you or a church that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.Remain bless Mrs. Julianna Kazighsky. For Charity Work, Dear in Christ, Greetings’ I am Mrs. Julianna Kazighsky, a widow to late Dr. Jean Kazighsky I am 72 years old, from Canada living in Côte d'Ivoire, where my late husband has our farm and cattles,but now am suffering from pancreatic cancer. My condition is really bad and it is quite obvious that i won't live more than six months according to my doctors.I am willing to donate the sum of $2,500,000.00 (Two million five hundred thousand united states dollars) out through you in other to help the poor widows and the less privileged ones in the rural areas and to carry out other charitable works, if you would be able to use these funds for God’s work, kindly get back to me through my privet email at jkazighsky@gmail.com The reason why I am contacting you is because I believe that you are a God fearing someone (child of God) having known my condition I decided to donate this money to you or a church that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.Remain bless Mrs. Julianna Kazighsky.

0 comments: