Monday, June 10, 2019

Monday

419 scams

Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport

Address: 6000 N Terminal Pkwy Atlanta CA 30320, USA

Code: ATL

Elevation: 313 m

Owner: Atlanta

Phone: + 1 347-980-0050

Attention: Beneficiary,

My Name is Mr. Howard Renee Woods; I work for the U.S Customs and
Border Protection Unit, here in Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta
International Airport (ATL). We are rounding up for the last Quarter
of the auditing, all abandon Consignment in US Airports are being
transfer to our facilities here for inspection and confiscation.

During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment on your
name which was transferred to our facility here in Hartsfield Jackson
Atlanta International Airport, and when scanned it revealed an
undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly
declared by the consignee as money, rather it was declared as personal
effect to avoid diversion by the Diplomatic Agent also the Diplomat
inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, the boxes will contain more than (US$8,300,000.00)
and the consignment is still left in storage house till today through
a Courier Dispatch Service. The Consignment is a metal box with weight
of about 242LBS (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective
capacity: 680 L.) Approximately.

I want to use my good office and clear the Consignment and deliver it
to you. If you WILL ACCEPT MY CONDITION AND want us to transact the
delivery for mutual benefit, you should provide your name, Phone
Number and full address, to cross check if it corresponds with the
address on the official document including the name of nearest
Airport around you and other details. You should send the required
details to me for onward delivery. All communication must be held
extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48
hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.
But it must be on the condition that you will give me 30% of the
amount contained in the boxes and I must get assurance from you
concerning my 30% before I will proceed.

I want us to transact this business and share the money, since the
shipper has abandoned it and ran away. We will contribute to pay for
the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of
this Airport to your address, once I am through, I will deploy the
services of a secured shipping Company to provide the security it
needs to your doorstep. Or I can bring it myself to avoid any more
trouble. But I will share it 70% to you and 30% to me. But you have to
assure me of my 30%. Do respond to me if you are interested to
transact this deal me.

Looking forward to hear from you

Sincerely,

Howard Renee Woods

creditcommission2005@yahoo.com

0 comments: