Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Wednesday

419 scams

My Good friend,

Please accept this token offer from me as a compensation for your past effort as i
did still succeeded in getting those funds transferred with the cooperation of a new
partner from South Korea, I want you to contact my secretary on the information
below as i did not forget your past effort and attempt at that time despite that you
failed to conclude the transaction with me due to little misunderstandings.

So feel free to contact my secretary Mr.Lewis Mark to send you the Certified
Cashier's Check I issued in your name some few days ago in the sum of ($500,000.00)
which I kept for you as compensation for all your past efforts and attempt to assist
me in the past transaction and give him the direction on where you want him to
dispatch the Certified Cashier's Check to you safely and you should take care of the
courier charges fees yourself since you could not conclude the transaction with me,
i will not take care of the charges fees from my pocket.

Please let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy together
after all the sufferings at that time, at the moment, I'm very busy here with my new
partner regarding the Investment project here in South Korea.

Name; Mr.Lewis Mark
EMAIL;(lwsmark24@gmail.com)

Regards,

Mr.Andre.

0 comments: