Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday

419 scams

Dear Friend,

I write this message to you with a burdened heart and tears in my eyes. My Name is Rasha Basem from Syria . I am confident that the recipient of this message should endeavour to read this message thoroughly and wholeheartedly accept to fulfil my last wish before I die. I do not have any option to a better solution than to inform you about this great a task bellow.......

Firstly, I am married to Mr Fara Wachiri.A gold merchant who owns a small gold Mine in Burkina Faso . He died before the uprising in Syria began in mid-March 2011. He died of a Cardiovascular Disease. We were married for Eleven years without a child. Since his death, I decided not to remarry. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$11 .2m (Eleven million two hundred thousand dollars) in a bank in Ouagadougou the capital city of Burkina Faso in West Africa . Presently this money is still in the bank without claim. He made the money from gold exportation around the world.

Recently i was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke illness. My doctor confidentially told me i have less chance to live. Having known my condition I decided to hand over to you this money to give to charity homes and the less-privileged. You will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct you…….

You will take 30 Percent of the total money for your personal use While 70% of the money will go to charity and the orphanage. I grew up as an Orphan and the Family relations are all killed during the uprising when their were fleeing from the Country. If this money remains unclaimed before or after my death, the bank executives or the government will take the money as unclaimed fund and maybe Use it for selfish and worthless ventures.

As soon as i receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in Burkina Faso for the claim. I will also provide to you a copy of the legal certificates required to claim the fund and a letter of authorisation that will prove you are the Present beneficiary of the money. Significantly, if you assure me that you will act accordingly as stated. You can be the lucky one.

I am hospitalised in Noida hospital in India.I write to you by the assistance of a nurse in the hospital. Note that this task requires urgent action.


Yours hopefully,

Mrs. Rasha Basem

0 comments: