Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thursday

419 scams

missagatha.edmornd@yahoo.com
From Miss Agatha And Brother.
Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire West Africa

Dearest One in the Lord,

I am delighted to write to you. I am sorry if this mail may come to you as a surprise, I just felt like empting myself to you, to confide in you,i got your email contacts here in asylum camp where i currently reside for refug On my going through a magazine, i decided to contact you with fait for his help.

My sources of your contact gave me the courage and confidence to contact you. It's my pleasure, and I hope to use this opportunity to explain myself to you as i am faced with total frustration and hardship. My Ernest prayer is that you find this mail in good health and blessings .

I am Miss Agatha, Before the death of my father in a hospital here in Cote D'ivoire, he secretly called me and told me that he has the sum of (USD $58 Million Dollars )FIFTY EiGHT MILLION U.S DOLLARS) which he deposited with the finance house here in Cote D' Ivoire on behalf of his foreign business partner abroad.

Now, I am seriously Sick and my doctor said i have only six months before i will die, I have decided to donate this whole money to any individual or church organisation since my only brother is still your and do not know anything in business world. I have only about a few months to live and I want you to Distribute this fund $58,000,000(united states dollars) to charities Homes.

Please if you can handle this project as i have directed get back to me through my private email address so that i will update you on what you have to do so that the fund will reach into your bank account without anydelay.

He also made me to understand that it was because of this money he was poisoned by his business associates while on a business trip with them and he instructed me to look for a foreign partner who will help me transfer this money out of this Cote D'ivoire and invest it for me,

my purpose of contacting you is for you to help transfer this money to your country before this people who killed my father will kill me too.

I can assure you there is no risk involved, the money is an inheritance from my late father. If you are willing to asist me when repling back include your Private Tel/Fax, Your House Address, Marital Status, Occupation, Sex,Age, As soon as i hear from you, I will give you the contact of the Establishment immediately.

Please get back to me through this my private yahoo address missagathaedmornd@yahoo.com/+225.67.57.17.97
Thanks and may the lord Almighty, be and bless you, as i
wait to hear from you.
Miss Agatha And Brother.

0 comments: