Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wednesday

419 scams

Dear Customer,

The first $5,000.00 was sent today. My working partner has helped me to send the first $5,000.00 to you through western union. So contact our Western Union claims Agent to pick up this $5,000 now: Contact person: Mr. Fleming Reeds, TEL: +234 70534 42720. E-mail: (westumf@kimo.com) Ask him to give you the MTCN, Sender Name to pick the $5,000.00. I told him to keep sending you $5,000.00 daily until the payment of $700,000.00 USD (Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars) is completed. Again forward him your
Full Name:
Telephone number:
and address:
so that he will be sure.

Thanks.

Customer Service
Western Union Online

My Dear Friend,


Thanks for your prompt response to my email and how are you doing today? My name is Mr. Williams Matshaba Credit Officer of Capitec Bank Of South Africa, well, i want to use this great opportunity to assure you that this project is 100% legitimate and risk free. Please kindly go through carefully.

Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Mr. Hassan Hussein who was an Iraqi Business Man and also Deals On secret blood Diamond With The South African Government made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Nineteen million five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only ($19.5m) in my branch. Upon maturity several notices were sent to him, even during the war, again after the war several notifications were sent and still no response came from him. We later found out that the Mr. Hassian Hussein and his family had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit their home in Iraq.

After further investigation it was also discovered that Mr. Hassan Hussein did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, seventeen million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the to the laws of my country at the expiration three years the funds will revert to the ownership of the South African Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.
I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr. Hassan Hussein so that you will be able to receive his funds.

WHAT IS TO BE DONE:
I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I have contacted an Attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Mr. Hassan Hussein, all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full Names and Address so that the Attorney can commence his job. After you have been made the next of kin, the Attorney will also fill in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approvals and letter of probate/Administration in your favor for the movement of the funds to an account that will be provided by you.

There is no risk involved at all in the matter as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the Attorney will prepare all the necessary documents.
Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall share in the ratio of 65% for me, 30% for you and 5% for any expenses incurred during the course of this operation.
For us to proceed with the transaction proper, i want you to re-confirm the details below:

1. Your Full name
2. Contact address
3. Telephone/Fax number

This are the details that i will furnish the Attorney with who will be doing all the legal paper works on your name as the legal beneficiary to the funds.  At this point I will like you to give me full assurance of your willingness to take part in this venture as it really going to cost me my personal life savings in getting the paper works which gives you Title to this fund. Attached is a scan copy of my bank identity card.

Kindly give me a call on my telephone for better discussion and the way forward +27 836 996 149, Fax: +27 866 660 466
I await your positive response.


Kind Regards,
Mr. Williams Matshaba.My Dear Friend,

Job scams

OCRA Banking Aerospace
OCRA Banking Aerospace werft medewerkers voor de afdeling Klantendienst aan
in Nederland, Duitsland en Italie. Burgers van andere Europese landen zijn
tevens welkom.
Basiseisen zijn organisatie, ijver, computerkennis, toegang tot internet
en e-mail. Deeltijds werkschema. De hoofdtaak is de controle over de
bedrijfsrekening in uw regio en het verwerken van de betalingen.
Een fatsoenlijk salaris + percent van de totale winst van het bedrijf.
We betalen de kosten van taxidiensten ook, telefoon, medische verzekering
en belastingen.

Voor meer informatie stuur het formulier met uw gegevens op onze e-mail
adres: lornabautista@cmsconsultgroup.com

[Klik niet op antwoorden en controleer dat u op de e-mail van het bedrijf
reageert dat in de brief staat]

-Naam en achternaam:
-Adres (land, stad, straat):
-Leeftijd:
-Telefoonnummer (met de internationale code):
-Email:
Een CV is wenselijk.
Na ontvangst van uw reactie, nemen onze medewerkers uit HR-afdeling contact
met u op en sturen gedetailleerde informatie over het bedrijf en uw
toekomstige positie.

Een prettige dag verder,
OCRA Banking Aerospace

0 comments: