Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday


 

My Dear Beloved,

My name is Mrs. Marisol Osakadi a citizen of United State of America, married to late Tatsu Osakadi of Japan,My Husband and my only son was involved in earthquake/tsunami disaster 2011, I am 65 years old woman and a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast. From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than 4 months, because the cancer stage has gotten to a very severe stage.

My late husband was very wealthy when he was alive, my personal physician told me that I may not live for more than 4 months and I am so scared about this. So, I now decided to divide part of this wealth, by contributing to the development of charity homes like to the motherless baby homes, needy, poor, charity homes and widows through your name? Mostly to Japanese involved in the Incident of earthquake/tsunami disaster 2011/other countries.

I selected you after visiting the website for this purpose and prayed over it, I am willing to donate the sum of USD$12.5Million United States dollars to the motherless baby homes, needy, poor, charity homes and widows too. Please note that, this fund is lying with a finance institution in South East Asia all I need from you is your trust, sincerity, love, peace and your contact information?.You will get 20% of the money for your work.

Lastly, I want you to be praying for me as regards my entire life and my health because I have come to find out since my spiritual birth lately that wealth acquisition without God in one's life is vanity upon vanity I also found out that a day with peace in the lord is like thousand years in paradise.the love of God be with you as I wait for your kind hearted reply.please Reply to my private email: marisol_osakadi@hotmail.com

God bless you and members of your family.Hope to hear from you soon

Regards,

Mrs. Marisol Osakadi

0 comments: