Monday, December 26, 2011

Monday

419 scams

Hello from Mrs.Safia,


I am Mrs.Safia Farkash Gaddafi the wife of the late Libyan Leader Colonel Muammar Gahdafi. Following the recent rebellion in my country and the brutal death of my husband on the 20 Oct 2011, I have been thrown into a state of utter confusion, frustration and hopelessness; I have been subjected to physical and psychological
torture by the security agents in Algeria where we seek refuge at present.


My son was killed by the rebels for an offense he did not commit. As a widow that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with anybody within the country. You must have heard over the media reports and the internet on the recovery of various huge sums of money deposited by my husband in different security firms abroad,
some companies willingly give up their secrets and disclosed our money confidently lodged there or many outright blackmail. In fact the total sum discovered by the Government so far is in the tune of US$900 Million Dollars. And they are not relenting to make me poor for life; I got your contact email address through my research and out of desperation decided to reach you through this medium. I will give you more information as to this regard as soon as you reply. I repose great confidence in you hence my approach to you due to security network placed on my day to day affairs I cannot afford to visit the embassy so that is why I decided to contact you and I hope you will not betray my confidence.


I am seriously considering relocating to your country once the fund is transferred to you.

i need your full names and address and telephone so that we can commence


Best Regards

Safia

ttn: Beneficiary,

Be informed that your part-payment of (£350.000.00) from International Monetary
Fund Unit (IMF) has been approved to transfer via our department of Western
Union, Meanwhile your urgent respond is highly needed with the re-confirmation
of your details where and how to receive your funds in our office such as:

Your Name:.....
Country:......
State and City.......
Address..........
Telephone.........
Number............
Age...........
Sex.........
Occupation.........

Also the payment of£10,000.00 has already been made through Western Union for
you to pick it up, but due to the instruction we received from International
Monetary Fund Unit (IMF), You are required to pay sum of($210.00) to activate
your payment files and also to ensure you are the right person to receive the
fund. Upon reception of the Activation fee,you can pick up the first transfer
of £10,000.00.

SENDER'S FIRST NAME:.. Paul
SENDER'S LAST NAME:.. Chiozie
Amount: £10,000.00.
MTCN :# 5431238115
Test Question: When
Answer: Today

Track it with our website:
https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=global

You can easily get back to us via email or telephone# for more details while the
amount you will be confirming daily is (£10,000.00) starting from the day we
receive the Activation fee of sum of $210.00 You are to use the name below to
send the Activation Fee via Western Union and send payment details to this
E-mail:mtcn.transfer01@shqiptar.eu

RECEIVER NAME.......Abu Agustine
COUNTRY......................NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION..........GOOD
ANSWER.................GOD
SENDER NAME..............
MTCN.............
SENDER ADRESS..........

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Mr.Collins Moore
Transaction Director
Direct line: +2348155669279
Email:mtcn.transfer01@shqiptar.eu
Manager Western Union Nigeria.

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of 800,000 (British Pounds) in the on going UK NATIONAL LOTTERY END OF YEAR PROMO.Reply for claims: mrandrewlogan58@live.co.uk

0 comments: