Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday

419 scams

Good Day

I am writing to seek your cooperation over this business, please kindly welcome this letter

Greetings to you and your family. I am Mr Drissa Pascal , auditing and accounting manager, Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso . I need your assistance in transferring the sum of ($6.7M) Six million , seven hundred thousand united dollars into your account within 8 to 10 banking days.

This account belongs to one of our foreign customer by name, Mr. Alan Williams who died along with his entire family in a plane crash in the year December 2005. You can view the link below for more details:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/tanzania/1501084/Tycoon-dies-with-family-in-Tanzania-safari-plane-crash.html

I agree that 40% of this money will be for you in respect of the provision of a foreign account, and 60% would be for me. Thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated. Reply me if you are interested and I will furnished you with details information as soon as I get your response.

Best Regards

Mr.Drissa Pascal

Hello, I am sending you this brief letter to solocit your assistance and partnership to transfer the sum of US$22,500,000.00 from Hong Kong to your country. I shall give you all the details about this business proposal when I receive a positive reply from you.

Best Regards,

Mr. LEUNG Cheung

0 comments: