Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tuesday

419 scams

Dear Prospective Partner,

I have the mandate of my client to seek and find a reliable person or
company that will partner with her in the investment of Forty Two million
United States Dollars in your country. If you are interested email me for
further details and importantly, furnish your personal or company profile
which should include your contact details such as telephone/ mobile
numbers and address. Your prompt response is anticipated.

Sincerely,
Florin Moineagu. BL, LLM.
Attorney and Investment facilitator (APEC Registerd Attorney)

Dear friend,

My name is Ayman Alyman, It's my pleasure to acquaint you with this proposal for a financial and business assistance. I know my message will come to you as a surprise. Don't worry I was totally convinced to write you in reference to the transfer of USD$18.7M to your account within 10 to 14 banking days, for investment ( Hotel industries and estate building management ) or any profitable business in your country.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned while 60% will be for me,

Please, if you are interested I am expecting your Urgent response.

Regards

Dr. Ayman Alyman

0 comments: