Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday

Loan scams

LOANWe Offer Private, Commercial and Personal Loans with Minimal annual Interest Rates of 3% within a 1year to 50years to any part of the world. Contact us via email at loan.desk1@9.cn

419 scams

FROM THE DESK OF MR SANI MUSTAFA
DIRECTOR IN CHARGE OF AUDITING
AND ACCOUNTING SECTION
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO,
WEST AFRICA,


Dear Friend,

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we never met before. I am the Director in charge of Auditing section of Bank of African (B.O.A), I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of Ten million united state dollars ($10.000.000m USD) immediately to your account.

The fund has been dormant (in-active) for 5 years in our Bank here without any body coming for it. I want to apply for release of the fund to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer Dr. George Brumley Jr from Atlanta America (the owner of the account) who died a long with his supposed next of kin in air crash since on July 21 2003. I don't want the fund to go into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund, so this is the reason why I contacted you, so that my Bank will release the fund to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer. view the website for more information about the deceased.(http://www.sptimes.com/2003/07/21/Worldandnation/12_Americans_die_in_K.shtml)

Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested. Upon receipt of your reply, I will send you the application form you will fill and send to the bank for transfer of the fund into your bank account and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me execute this business. And also 10% had been mapped out for you for the expense you will make in this transaction and 50% is for me. I need your information so that I will send you the application form.

YOUR FULL INFORMATIONS

Your Name.
Your Home Addresses.
City.
Country.
Home Telephone.
Private Telephone.
Fax No.
Marital Status.
Age.
Occupation.
Religion.
Your picture.

Waiting for your urgent reply so that we will starts immediately,

Best Regards,
MR SANI MUSTAFA
BANK OF AFRICA
(B.O.A)

Dear Beloved Christian,


Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!! I am Mrs.Kumar Johnson, a widow of 57years old suffering from cancer of the breast, My husband and my only son were killed last time during the UK terrorist Attack when we visited London for holidays.


My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his businesses and wealth, and when I noticed that my condition is not improving rather it gets worsen by the day I decided to divide part of this wealth, to contribute to Charity and the development of the churches in Africa, America , Asia and Europe .


I selected you after visiting the internet and I prayed over it. I am willing to donate the fund to you for charity, the less privileged, churches, orphanages and widows, Propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained.


I took this decision upon myself because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. Because I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity upon vanity.


My condition is serious and according to my doctor, he said it is obvious that I may not survive. I have some funds that my late husband WILLED to me in cash; the sum of US$18.5 million Dollars. I packaged it in consignments and deposited it with a finance house. Therefore,you are advised to contact my Lawyer on his information given below: Please make sure you contact himfirst on his email address.

GREEN CHAMBERS
9A, FESTIVAL ROAD VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS.
Email: chamber.green@yahoo.co.uk

Your swift response will help this office a lot in this matter and as you are responding to him, you are please advised to email to him immediately with your current information as stated below:

(1)*Your Full Name & Address..............................................
(2)*Your Date Of Birth........................................................
(3)*Phone and mobile numbers for easy communication with you..........................................
(4)*Profession/Occupation.................................................
(5)*Business/ Company Name............................................
(6)*A copy of your identity................................................
(7)*You conutry name......................................................

After my prayers, I searched a Christian site in the internet, I found your email address and I decided to contact you for the usage of the funds in your Ministry. Therefore, child of God, if you are honest and faithful enough to use this funds strictly for the work of God, your response will be highly appreciated.

Yours in His Vineyard,

Mrs. Kumar Johnson.

0 comments: